|Dr. Sidhukumar.N - Assistant Professor | Commerce|
|Academic qualifications||M.Com, M Ed, PhD|
|Date of Joining||2012-09-17|
|Current Professional status||Assistant Professor, NCC Officer|
|Doctoral Research Experience||5 Years|
|Areas of Academic Interest||Banking, Research and Development|
|Papers presented in National/International Seminars||1. Participated and presented a paper titled “Disaster Risk Reduction in Resilient Infrastructure”, in the National Training Programme on “National Institute of Disaster Management”, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
2. Participated and presented a paper titled “ One week International Online workshop on Research Methodology” organised by PG Department of Commerce and Management Studies from 8-10-2020 to 14-10-2020 at Sreekrishnapuram VT Bhattathiripad College , Mannampatta , Palakkad , Kerala
3. Participated and presented a paper titled “Present Day Scenario of SARS – Cov -2 –Diagnosis and Therapy ” organised by department of Botany and Microbiology , Acharya Nagarjuna University on 15th October 2020.
4. Participated and presented a paper entitled “Tourism : Prospects and Challenges in the Post Covid Scenario” organised by PG Department of Commerce in association with IQAC , Mannaniya College of Arts & Science on 2nd August 2020.
5. Participated and presented a paper entitled “,Understanding the Indus Civilisation in Gujarat through the Material Culture organised by Department of Archaeology University of Kerala
|Invited Lectures/Resource person||Nil|
|Symposia/Conference/Workshop/ Conducted/ Attended||
1. Participated in the “One Day International Conference on “Economic Consequences of Covid -19 Global Outbreak” organised by Sree Narayana College Sivagiri Varkala.
2. Participated in one day Inteernational Webinar on “Organic Light Emiting Diodes: Fundamentals and Applications “ Organised by Department of Chemistry in association with IQAC , Sree Narayana College Sivagiri Varkala .
3. Participated in the One Week National Level Faculty Development Programme on Investors Awareness on Stock Market” Organised by Department of Commerce in association with SEBI from 25th August 2021 to 31st August 2021 at Mother Teresa Women’s University Kodaikanal .
4. Participated in UGC Sponsored Orientation Progrmme conducted by the UGC – Human Resource Development Centre , University of Kerala , Kariyavattom ,Trivandrum from 03-01-2020 to 23-01-2020.
5. Participated in Inter Disciplinary Online Two Week Refresher Course on “ Managing Online Classes & Co –creating MOOCS 8.0” Organised by Teaching Learning Centre , Ramanujan College , University of Delhi under the Agency of Ministry of Education from 4th September 2021 to 18th September 2021.
6. Participated in Inter Disciplinary Online Two Week Refresher Course on “ Research Methodology ” Organised by Teaching Learning Centre , Ramanujan College , University of Delhi under the Agency of Ministry of Education from 20th September 2021 to 5th October 2021.
|Honours/Awards||NCC Officer , Captain|
|Administrative distinction||Ni• Associate NCC Officer (From 12/09/2012 to 31/08/2021 Onwards) • Coordinator of No Tobacco DAY Celebrations ( 2013 -2020) World Environment Day Celebrations ( 2013-2020) Blood Donation Day Celebrations (2013-2010) • Co-ordinator of seminar on “Personality Development Programme”. • Co-ordinator of seminar on “How to join Indian Army.” • PTA Secretary from 2016-17,2017-18 • Nodal Officer – Swatch Bharath Mission . • Served as Chairman, Board of Examinants of Kerala University, Career Related BMS and BSc Hotel Management, 2021 ,• Member in Admission Committee, Tourism Club, Discipline Committee, Forestry Club. • Served as Tutor of B.Com Finance and B.Com HM (2015 – 21 Batches) • Served as Nodal officer in Flood Relief Camp 2018-19 at Varkala. • Served as Covid Protocol Officer during 2019-20.|
|Membership Professional Bodies||Nil|
|Publications in National/ International Journals||1. Recent trends in buying behaviour of four wheelers: A market review – Kalyan Bharati – ISSN No. 0976-0822.
2. Financial problems of sick Small Scale Industries in Thiruvananthapuram District – B Research – ISSN No. 0974-5920
3. Role of Small Scale Enterprises in Economic Development. – Research Essence – ISSN No. 2348-2389.
4. A study on the socio economic conditions of women entrepreneurs in Thiruvananthapuram District.- Shodh Sarita – ISSN No. 2348-2397
5. Affluent investors and mutual fund investment –AIMA Journal of Management Research - ISSN: 0974-497